The Website is the property of Stamperia Carcano Giuseppe S.p.A. with registered office in Via per Alzate, 31, 22032 Albese con Cassano (CO), (“Controller” or “Company”).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that websites send to devices that allow access to the internet (usually to browsers). Through cookies, websites can recognise preferences expressed by users during previous browsing sessions and allow facilitated access since it has stored, for example, the chosen browser language or the account data.
Based on their purpose, cookies are classified as:
- - technical cookies: session cookies, functionality cookies and cookies that allow the user to log in;
- - profiling cookies: used to send promotional messages in relation to the preferences shown by users in browsing or for the sections of the websites that have been visited;
- - third-party cookies: these are installed by third-party websites vis-à-vis the website viewed by the user (such as, for example, Google, Facebook, Twitter).
Session cookies disappear when the browser is closed, while those that remain are stored in the browser for varying periods of time (from a few minutes to several years). The law specifies that profiling cookies and third-party cookies can only be installed after users have given their consent.
As regards our website, consent is given by users if they continue browsing and perform any action on the website, for example: clicking on a link, accessing another area of the website in any way, selecting an element from the website
WHAT COOKIES DOES THE WEBSITE USE?
1. TECHNICAL COOKIES
The website uses technical cookies including the following:
- - XXXX: are session cookies used to track users’ preferences. They disappear when the browser is closed.
2. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
The website uses third-party cookies including the following:
Google Analytics cookies which provide aggregate reports on website visit statistics. By way of example but not limited thereto, they provide the following types of data: number of pages viewed, time spent on the website, channel which generated the traffic.
List of main cookies:_ga, _gat Users:
- - can get more in-depth information on the way Analytics cookies work on https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCoo...
Google (google map / google plus / youtube)
Google provides services that allow publishing operators to include services such as customisable interactive maps on their web pages or videos through youtube. This website can use Google Maps / Google Plus 1 / Youtube to provide information or publish videos or allow the sharing of information.
List of main cookies: NID, PREF
The website uses Facebook cookies to share contents or offer services through its own platform WE SHARE CONTENTS ON FB AND THE OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA (INSTAGRAM – LINKEDIN – YOU TUBE) FROM THE WEBSITE AND DIRECTLY FROM THE SOCIAL MEDIA. OK, BUT NO SPECIFIC ANSWER HAS BEEN GIVEN TO THE QUESTION; ONLY ONE IT TECHNICIAN CAN ACTUALLY CONFIRM, MORE SPECIFICALLY, WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES HAVE BEEN INSTALLED FROM THESE SOCIAL MEDIA AND ARE ACTUALLY USED ON THE WEBSITE
Main cookies: datr, reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_ref, reg_fb_gate, fr, lu, s, csm, xs, c_user, locale).
Main cookies: _twitter_sess, guest_id.
Names of main cookies: GoogleAccountsLocale_session, GAPS, GALX, ACCOUNT_CHOOSER, APISID, HSID, LSID.
Main cookies: APISID, CONSENT, GEUP, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, _ga, _gat, enabledapps.uploader
The website uses Google AdWords, an online advertising program from Google Inc. (“Google”).
AdWords cookies allow it to advertise itself and to publish customised adverts based on users’ visits. For this reason, some pages on the website may include a code defined as a “remarketing code”. This code allows the browser cookies to be read and configured so as to determine what type of advert to show to users based on the data relating to their visits to the website, such as the chosen browsing circuit, the pages actually visited and the actions performed within those pages. The remarketing lists created in this way are stored on a database of the servers of the related networks where all the IDs of the cookies associated to each list or category of interests are stored.
When a user visits certain pages of a website and the cookie has not been disabled, Google can detect that the visit to the website is the result of a click on a Google advert.
The information gathered through cookies for conversion-tracking is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers, who have opted in favour of conversion-tracking.
No information is provided that can personally identify the users.
The policy can be viewed via this link https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=it
Main cookies: AID, FLC, OGPC, __gads, __sonar, _drt_, id
How can you change cookie settings?
Users can always choose which cookies to authorise via the configurations of their browsers, generally by finding the options in the Options/Privacy tables:
- - Microsoft Internet Explorer: in the Tools option, select Internet options and access Privacy. For the full guide http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- - Firefox: for Mac in the Preferences option, select Privacy, access the “Show cookies” section and for Windows in the Tools option, select Options, access Privacy and after configuring a customised option for the data log. For the full guide http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- - Safari: in the Preferences menu, select Privacy. For the full guide http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- - Google Chrome: in the menu select Tools, then Options (Preferences for Macs), access Advanced and after selecting the Privacy option - Setting Content. For the full guide https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
For further information about cookies and to manage your preferences regarding third-party profiling cookies, we suggest you visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com
How can I change my cookie settings?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time via the cookie banner. You can also adjust your preferences by moving the cursor over “On” and “Off” and then you must click on “save and close”. To make sure the settings operate correctly, it may be necessary to refresh the page.
how is my personal data processed?
Limitation of the Controller’s liability
The Controller declines all liability regarding the contents, completeness and truth of the information and documents attributable to third parties, even if they are contained and/or advertised on this Website through links to third-party websites.
Validity of this policy
Therefore, we suggest you visit this section on a regular basis to access the most recent version. Any use of the Website after the publication date implies acceptance of the policy notice published there.
Updated: November 2021